You choose a cheese, a piece of bread and another ingredient that matches the flavours and you have a perfect tapa.
This time I made Goat cheese, roasted tomato, garlic and basil tapa and roasted pepper and a red onion cheese from Lancashire.
I also made a nice Guacamole (see recipe here) and I bought some strawberries for dessert! Perfect night!
Here my beautiful basil and parsley I used for this recipe. Basil seems to be used to the new flat and its growing very quickly, parsely is being a little more lazy but I think is the lack of sunshine😦
- Bread (ciabatta, baguette etc)
- goat’s cheese
- Lancanshire cheese with red onions
- olive oil
- salt, basil and parsley
We had a lovely time in the Lake district a couple of weeks ago with Tim’s parents. On our way back we stopped in a farmer’s market and bought some nice cheese, like the Goat’s cheese and a Lancanshire with red onions. We also bought a smoked garlic and some olives.
2. Slice some ciabatta or baguette, sprinkle some oilve oil on the top and cook them in the oven for 15 minutes or just until they start to get some golden brown colour.
3. For the Goat’s cheese tapa: Slice some basil and put it on the top of the slices, then 2 slices of tomato and finally the goat’s cheese.
4. For the Lancashire tapa: cut the roasted pepper on the size of the piece of bread you want to use, put in on top and a slice on Red onion cheese.
Cook them in the oven until the cheese starts melting… serve with wine or beer and enjoy🙂